Abstract and applications are only accepted electronically. This is the only form
that is required by February 24, 2014. The participant packet, manuscript and registration
fee will be due at a later date after you have received notification of your acceptance.
Only submit your application once, you will be contacted if there are any problems.
Please email Jylynn Villarreal at
firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
All abstracts must follow the following guidelines:
- Abstract text limit is 2500 characters. This limit does not include abstract title.
- You MUST use this form to submit your abstract and application.
- DO NOT include charts, graphs or pictures in the body of the abstract.
- CAPITALIZE THE ENTIRE TITLE, making the title as brief as possible.
- Do NOT mention support of work by a research grant, and Do NOT mention the participants
department, degrees, titles, institutional appointments, street address, or zip
code in the abstract.
- ABSTRACTS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE SPECIFIED GUIDELINES WILL BE REJECTED WITHOUT CONSIDERATION
Below is the suggested format for the abstract. Abstracts do not need to contain
each field for consideration and acceptance to the Forum:
- Background - Describe the background and significance of the research to be presented.
- Objective - a statement of the objective and/or hypothesis of the research
- Methods - a brief description of the methods used in the research
- Results - results must be stated. it is not enough to state that other results will
- Conclusions - Briefly discuss the conclusions and future studies